My Blog, a place of fun, imagination, randomness, and awesomeness!

Howdy, and welcome to Howdy! (hee hee hee) grab a seat and look at whatever awesome pictures, videos, or jokes I have on today. Leave a comment so I can know what you have to say, but please nothing rude or inappropriate, because I will just delete it. My blog is a place of happiness and love and I intend to keep it that way. Remember to have fun!







Subject of the week: My Favorite Books



Thursday, June 16, 2011

Supernova

This is a picture of a SUPERNOVA. You see, when an average star dies, it turns into a supergiant, and then shrinks into a white dwarf, slowly fading away. But there are a few special BIG stars, that have a very exciting death. They blow up like average stars, but instead of shrinking, they explode into magnificent Supernovae. It might make me sound like a geek, but I think it's fascinating

No comments:

Post a Comment