My Blog, a place of fun, imagination, randomness, and awesomeness!

Howdy, and welcome to Howdy! (hee hee hee) grab a seat and look at whatever awesome pictures, videos, or jokes I have on today. Leave a comment so I can know what you have to say, but please nothing rude or inappropriate, because I will just delete it. My blog is a place of happiness and love and I intend to keep it that way. Remember to have fun!







Subject of the week: My Favorite Books



Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jack Rosten

Hello, I'm Jack Rosten. I've never done that good in school. I was at the bottom of the social latter, and my grades were bad. The reason I came to the Moon Shadow is because it was the only way to get out of summer school. But it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, and I've made lots of new great friends. Ally, Bree, Ryan, Kenny, and Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment